ADVANTAGES OF OF SYSTEM
- Products can be cut immediately after lamination.
- Harder laminated surface.
- Better pore filling when using inferior quality boards.
- Excellent adhesion and high stability under damp and hot conditions.
- Breakthrough technology incorporating specially Modified urea formaldehyde glue with hardener and resin applied by separate spreaders.
- High productivity up to 40 metres / min.
- This line is capable of simultaneous double sided lamination.
- The electrically heated press rolls are specially constructed to realise a high and even temperature of 200°C in a short time. This high temperature is critical for an excellent glue bond.
- RAW MATERIALS NEEDED :
Plywood, particleboard, cardboard, MDF board, etc.
Decorative printed paper or PVC foils.
Urea formaldehyde glue for impregnated finished foils.
PVAc emulsion glue for paper.
EVA emulsion glue for PVC foils.
- BOARD SIZE :
All flat boards of the following sizes may be used:
Thickness: 2-30 mm
Width: 900-1250 mm
Length: 1800-2470 mm
- CAPACITY: Line speed capability :
5-40 meteres per minute
- NUMBER OF OPERATORS:
2 operators for the whole line
- ELECTRIC POWER:
Motors: 116 HP ( 87KW )