- Breakthrough technology incorporating specially PUR moisture curing hot melt glue apply on board.
- High productivity up to 40 metres / min.
- This line is capable of simultaneous double sided lamination.
- The thermo-oil heated press rolls are specially constructed to realise a high and even temperature of 200°C in a short time. This high temperature is critical for an excellent glue bond.
ADVANTAGES OF OF SYSTEM
- Products can be cut immediately after lamination.
- Harder laminated surface.
- Better pore filling when using inferior quality boards.
- Excellent adhesion and high stability under damp and hot conditions.
- RAW MATERIALS NEEDED :
A. Base Material:Wood board,Metal board,Plastic PC board.
B. Top Material:Decoratire paper,Hight-gloss PVC,Acrylic sheet,Metal sheet.
C. Glue:PUR moisture curing hot melt glue,PVAc glue,EVA glue,Mixing UF glue
- BOARD SIZE :
All flat boards of the following sizes may be used:
A. Thickness: 2-30 mm
B. Width: 900-1250 mm
C. Length: 1800-2470 mm
Line speed capability : 5-40 meteres per minute
- NUMBER OF OPERATORS:
2 operators for the whole line
- ELECTRIC POWER:
Motors: 40 HP ( 30KW )